Cindy Aulby has worked as a Counsellor, Healer, Breathwork Practitioner and Teacher, Inner Guide and Artist since 1997.
She holds a Diploma in Breathwork, a Bachelor of Fine Arts, is accredited as a Breathwork Trainer by the Australian Breathwork Association, and is a qualified Counsellor.
The guiding light of all my work is the knowing that we are all exactly who we are meant to be, that our work is to uncover the truth of who we already are, to undo and heal the damage that gets in the way of that, and to unlearn who we've been taught to be.
I have been gifted with a great love of human-ness. So each time I sit with another human being in their inner work, I am privileged to be allowed access to more of what makes us tick - what gives us joy, what hurts, how we handle our pain, how we heal and how we learn to be whole. I offer my knowing about the stuff of being human, given to me by thousands of hours of being present to thousands of ordinary and extraordinary human stories.
I have learned that we can open to change when we feel safe. If we feel threatened, unloved or unheard, we shut down. Our survival instinct takes over and we become defensive. So my passion is to be a loving guide.
I know that, no matter what has transpired in your life, you are not wrong. Nor are you alone. I know that any thing can heal. And my job is to assist you on that journey.
I am guided and deeply nourished by the natural world, particularly among the foothills of Mount Wellington. Nature is my greatest, wisest and most beloved teacher. My guidance, teaching and healing work is constantly informed by this relationship.
I'm deeply grateful to Shivam Rachana and Deva Daricha for the incredible depth and breadth and magnitude of the training program they guided me through over my 10 years of training. For further support and mentoring, my ongoing gratitude to Ann Harrison of Breathwork Trainings International.
I look forward to working with you.
Training and Qualifications
- Rebirthing, Breathwork and Cellular Memory Release - Practitioner Training, Group Facilitation and Certificate for Training Practitioners, Centre for Human Transformation
- Diploma of Breathwork Group Facilitator, Breathwork Trainings International
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, Sejumi Institute of Further Education
- Whole Hearted Healing and Peak States of Consciousness, Institute for the Study of Peak States
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Tasmania
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training, Living Works
- Mental Health First Aid, Australian Red Cross
- Working with Hard Drug Addiction, Jost Sauer
- Women's Facilitator Training - Pathways to Manhood program
- Emotional Transformation Training, Grant Wolven
- Women's Mysteries, Centre for Human Transformation
- Healing the Family Soul - Family Constellations Practitioner Training, Centre for Human Transformation
- Tantra Levels 1 and 2 - Studies in Human Sexuality, Centre for Human Transformation
- Interviewing and Counselling, and Advanced Counselling, Hobart Institute of Technical and Further Education
- Mediation - community, couples, families, Community Mediation Service